In order to properly treat bone diseases as well as muscle injury this field of study specializes in both Physiotherapy, Osteopathy and Posturology. Our goal is to treat the patient as a whole.
A personalized prevention analysis and individualized treatment program is performed on each patient. Rehabilitation consists of both physical and therapeutic exercises using the most innovative tools (methods). The patient’s progress is closely monitored to ensure the utmost recover and to avoid any future injuries.
- Spine treatment: sprained ankle, cervicalgia, dorsalgia, lower back pain, scoliosis.
- Muscle-tendon treatment: muscle contraction, tendinitis, sprains, tear, fibromyalgia.
- Sport injury treatment: muscular strain, epicondylitis, sprain, distension, muscular tears, luxation.
- Articular treatment: arthrosis, bursitis, arthritis.
- Functional recovery of the patient: progress re-education, balance and coordination, prosthesis; hip and knee replacement.
- Manual Techniques
- Dry Needling
- Funcional Bandage
- Kinesiology Tape